Pink Dogwood Tree Photo Meditation to Boost Energy
As a fine art photographer, I always happy to share with you as many of my pictures as I can. As a health coach for women, I enjoy creating photo meditations for you to relax and feel better. And today, we are going to try Pink Dogwood Tree Visualization Photo Meditation to reduce stress and boost energy.
Do you have at least one pink Dogwood tree in your area? If you do, you should go and sit under the blooming tree to enjoy the beauty of Nature while breathing and smiling. Just look up at the sky through the branches, or try to find dancing leaves and watch them for a while. Do nor forget to breathe. A weekend is a perfect time for such a delight.
“In every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
If you don’t have any blooming pink Dogwood tree around, welcome to enjoy the Dogwood Tree pictures here, at Natural Photography Spa while practicing Pink Dogwood Tree Visualization Photo Meditation to relax and feel happy.
As you know, focusing on our breathing is a basic meditation technique. But I always ask to focus on some detail(s) in one of my photographs, which also helps you refocus, distract from your regular thoughts and even enjoy the moment or a piece of art.
Pink Dogwood Tree Visualization Photo Meditation
Sit in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths.
Open your eyes and look at the images below in order to pick the one you like the most, the one you will work with today.
- Breathe in on a count of 4…
- Breathe out on a count of 5…
- Keep on breathing for a couple of minutes (exhale is a little bit longer than inhale)
- Now focus on the picture. Keep on breathing while looking at and focusing on one tiny detail in the picture. No thinking outside the picture.
- Notice all the colors… all the details of branches, flowers, etc.
- Keep on breathing….
- Now close your eyes and try to imagine yourself under this beautiful tree with lovely pink flowers.
- Can you feel the breeze of the wind?
- Can you hear the rustle of the leaves and petals?
- Do you think you can touch them and feel their softness and freshness?
- Can you smell the flowers?
- Keep on breathing….
- Would you like to dance or even sing with the leaves and flowers?
- You can try…. What song is on your mind right now?
- Be happy
- Open your eyes, when you are ready to get back to your routine.
- How are you feeling right now?
- Breathe in, breathe out…
- Keep on breathing with open awareness to the beauty of the nature.
- Finally, take a couple deep breaths and get ready for the rest of your day.
- Take this image, scent and peace of this meditation with you.
and be happy
Click to enter my shop to find more fine art photography prints with healing colors for your home decor.
Breathe, smile and be happy,
Irina Wardas, fine art photographer, talk radio host and women’s health coach